Donald Trump will win in Kansas, North Dakota, South Dakota, Texas and Wyoming, Fox News Channel reported.
According to reports, Trump was previously projected to win in:
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
According to reports, Clinton was previously projected to win:
- District of Columbia
- New Jersey
- New York
- Rhode Island
The race remains too close to call in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Ohio and other key states.
Some interesting U.S. Senate results include:
- In Florida, Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., won re-election over Patrick Murphy
- In Connecticut, Sen. Richard Blumenthal, a Democrat, will win in Connecticut
- In Kentucky, Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., won re-election
- In Vermont, Sen. Patrick Leahy, D-Vt., won re-election
- In South Carolina, Sen. Tim Scott, R-S.C., won re-election
- In Ohio, Sen. Rob Portman, R-Ohio, won re-election
- In New York, Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., won re-election
- In Arizona, Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., won re-election
- In Illinois, Democrat Tammy Duckworth unseated incumbent U.S. Sen. Mark Kirk, a Republican
- In Indiana, Republican Todd Young appeared poised to knock off Democrat Evan Bayh’s bid to return to the U.S. Senate; Young will succeed retiring Sen. Dan Coats, R-Ind.
In Georgia, U.S. Sen. Johnny Isakson, R-Ga., is leading Democrat Jim Barksdale and Libertarian Allen Buckley, according to the Secretary of State’s office. It remains to be seen whether he will eclipse the 50 percent mark needed to avoid a runoff.