ATLANTA — Passio Technologies said it will attend and exhibit at a number of top parking and transportation industry trade shows and conferences in 2016.
During its appearances, the Atlanta-based company will showcase the latest innovative transit technology solutions, including passenger counting, GPS vehicle tracking and smartphone applications for passengers.
The company kicks off its 2016 trade show appearances this month in Louisville, Ky. Trade shows and industry expos currently on the calendar for Passio are:
- Mid-South Transportation & Parking Association Spring Conference, March 13-16 in Louisville, Ky.
- New England Parking Council Spring Conference, March 30-31 in Boston
- Texas Parking & Transportation Association, April 12-14 in College Station, Texas
- 2016 NACAS South Annual Conference, April 17-20 in Orlando, Fla.
- Parking Association of Georgia Conference (PAG), April 27-29 in Jekyll Island, Ga.
- APTA Bus and Paratransit Conference, May 15-18 in Charlotte, N.C.
- International Parking Institute (IPI) Conference & Expo, May 17-20 in Nashville, Tenn.
- Community Transportation Association (CTAA) EXPO, May 23-26 in Portland, Ore.
In addition, Mitch Skyer, president of Passio and a frequent speaker at industry events, will appear on a panel during the International Parking Institute (IPI) Conference & Expo.
Passio’s solutions have been used to count more than 25 million passengers at transit systems across the country. In December, the company announced that its exclusive IncroMAXX transit platform now offers “hands free” GPS-based integration with Transign’s LED Destination Signs, allowing transit systems to better communicate with riders and open new avenues for revenue generation.
For more information and to stay up-to-date on Passio’s scheduled appearances and news, visit passiotech.com.
Passio is a client of The DeFeo Groupe, which publishes ExpressTelegraph.com.