ATLANTA — House Speaker David Ralston, R-Blue Ridge, recently announced a series of appointments to the House Study Committee on Compensating Wrongfully Convicted Persons.
- State Rep. Carolyn Hugley, D-Columbus, who will serve as the committee’s chair
- State Rep. Stephen Allison, R-Blairsville
- State Rep. Ben Harbin, R-Evans
- State Rep. Rahn Mayo, D-Decatur
- State Rep B.J. Pak, R-Lilburn
The House Study Committee on Committee on Compensating Wrongfully Convicted Persons was created by HR 1332. The study committee meetings will be called and scheduled by Hugley.