Gov. Nathan Deal’s Judicial Nominating Commission has submitted recommendations to fill two vacancies in the State Court of DeKalb County.
The vacancies were created by the resignations of Judge Barbara J. Mobley and Judge J. Antonio DelCampo. Deal will fill these slots from among this list, and he’ll begin interviews in early April, officials.
The commission submitted the following short list of names:
– Akintunde Akinyele – Senior Assistant District Attorney, DeKalb County
– Scott Bonder – Partner, Fried & Bonder LLC
– Stacey Hydrick – Partner, Hedrick Law LLC
– Asha Jackson – Partner, Carlock, Copeland, and Stair LLP
– Gregory Lohmeier – Assistant Attorney General, Office of the Attorney General
– Johnny Mason, Jr. – Administrative Law Judge, State Board of Workers’ Compensation
– Matthew McCoyd – Senior Assistant District Attorney, DeKalb County
– Eleanor Ross – Executive Assistant District Attorney, Fulton County