Anyone looking for a quiet airport experience should try San Jose, Calif. A new survey from Orbitz reveals that San Jose International Airport will be the “least busy” airport this Thanksgiving.
The complete list:
- San Jose, Calif. – San Jose International (SJC)
- Nashville, Tenn. – Nashville International (BNA)
- Richmond, Va. – Richmond International (RIC)
- Sacramento, Calif. – Sacramento International (SMF)
- Jacksonville, Fla. – Jacksonville International (JAX)
- West Palm Beach, Fla. – Palm Beach International (PBI)
- Hartford, Conn. – Bradley International (BDL)
- Orange County, Calif. – John Wayne International (SNA)
- Cincinnati, Ohio – Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International (CVG)
- Fort Myers, Fla. – Southwest Florida Regional (RSW)
These selections are based on air ticket bookings of the top 50 domestic airports on Orbitz.com with arrivals and departures between Nov. 21 and Nov. 29.